Most Popular Tourist Place in Japan Top 30 by Tripadvisor and Tokyo Walker
A tourist information magazine Tokyo Walker ( by Kadokawa publisher ) announced Popular Tourist Place in Japan Top 30 among foreign tourist. The poll based on the average number of points and comments in Tripadvisor etc.
1. Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum in Hiroshima Address: 1-2 Nakajimacho, Naka Ward, Hiroshima, Hiroshima Prefecture 730-0811
2. Fushimi Inari in Kyoto Address: 68 Fukakusa Yabunouchicho, Fushimi Ward, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture 612-0882
3. Todaiji Temple in Nara Address: 406-1 Zoshicho, Nara, Nara Prefecture 630-8211
4. Itsukushima Shrine in Hiroshima Address: 1-1 Miyajimacho, Hatsukaichi, Hiroshima Prefecture 739-0588
5. Golden Pagoda/Kinkaku ji temple/Rokuon ji temple in Kyoto Address: 1 inkakujicho, Kita Ward, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture 603-8361
6. Kiyomizu temple in Kyoto Address: 1-294 Kiyomizu Higashiyama Ward, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture 605-0862
7. Jigokudani Monkey Park in Nagano Address: 6845 Hirao, Yamanouchi, Shimotakai District, Nagano Prefecture 381-0400
8. Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden in Tokyo Address: 11 Naitomachi, Shinjuku, Tokyo 160-0014
9. Narita-san Shinshō-ji in Chiba Address: 1 Narita, Chiba, Japan 286-0023
10. Tsukiji fish market in Tokyo Address: 5-2-1 Tsukiji, Chuo, Tokyo 104-0045
11. Hakone Open-Air Museum in Kanagawa Address: 1121 Ninotaira, Hakone-Town, Kanagawa-Prefecture, 250-0493
12. Senso-ji Temple in Tokyo Address: 2-3-1 Asakusa, Taito, Tokyo 111-0032
13. Nara Park in Nara Address: 469 Zoshicho, Nara, Nara Prefecture 630-8211
14. Kurokawa Spa area in Kumamoto Minami Oguni, Aso, Kumamoto
15. Sannen zaka (three year stairs) and Ninen zaka (two year stairs) in Kyoto Higashiyama Gion Area, Kyoto, Japan
16. Nikko Toshogu in Tochigi Address: 2301 Sannai, Nikko, Tochigi Prefecture 321-1431
17. Mount Fuji in Shizuoka and Yamanashi
18. Kenroku-en Garden in Ishikawa Kenroku machi, Kanazawa city, Ishikawa
19. Eikan-dō Zenrin-ji in Kyoto Address: 48 Eikandocho, Sakyo Ward, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture 606-8445
20. Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium in Okinawa Address: 424 Ishikawa, Motobu-cho, Kunigami-gun, Okinawa 905-0206
21. Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum in Nagasaki Address: 7-8 Hiranomachi, Nagasaki, Nagasaki Prefecture 852-8117
22. Hasedera Temple in Kanagawa Address: 3-11-2 Hase, Kamakura, Kanagawa Prefecture 248-0016
Btw, Team Kaeru also likes Hasedera temple in Nara. The place was also awsome.
23. Sankei-en garden in Kanagawa Address: 58-1 Honmokusannotani, Naka Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture 231-0824
24. Meiji Shrine in Tokyo Address: 1-1 Yoyogikamizonocho, Shibuya, Tokyo 151-0052
25. Okunoin Sando(mountain road) in Wakayama
26. Matsumoto Castle in Nagano Address: 4-1 Marunouchi, Matsumoto, Nagano Prefecture 390-0873
27. Kotoku-in temple in Kanagawa Address: 4-2-28 Hase, Kamakura, Kanagawa Prefecture 248-0016
28. Chidorigafuchi in Tokyo near imperial palace in Tokyo
29. Yanaka in Tokyo Yanaka area in Taito ward, Tokyo
30. Sanjusangen-do temple in Kyoto Address: 657 Sanjusangendo Mawaricho, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture 605-0941
Have you ever been to any of these places? What is your view?
Have you been to Cat island in Japan? If not, find out more!
Looking for a beautiful Japanese inn with private bath during your trip to Japan? Here is the list!
For similar news, please click here.
Write a comment